Our No Deposit Policy Makes it Easy to Rent your Cabin at Adventure North Resort on Leech Lake
Reserve your May and early June cabin reservation with no deposit down. For new spring cabin rentals arriving between May 8 and June 6th.
How it works:
- Choose your cabin and dates from our web site. You can find dates available at http://www.availabilityonline.com/availtable.php?un=Advnorth
- Give us a call and we will hold your valid credit card information and not charge through the 30% deposit normally required. Seven days before arrival if the resort is open for business we will automatically run your credit card for the 30% deosit.
- Should we not be open, due to the State response for our area, seven days before your reservation we will cancel your reservation at no charge and not charge any deposit to your credit card.
- All other existing reservation and deposit policies apply when we are open for operations which are written below for your convenience.
- A credit card deposit of 30% is required at time of reservation.
- We understand that from time to time guests must cancel their vacation for various reasons. We hope you will understand that your deposit will only be refunded if we are able to book all cabins at the original rate for your reservation time, less a $40 cancellation fee. Cancellations after 21 days prior to arrival will result in a full charge of lodging and taxes. We certainly would prefer to have you visit us so please avoid late cancellations. $35 charge on each returned check. Adventure North Resort is not responsible for any pool closures and will not provide a refund for pool closures or early departure. We do not accept American Express or Discover, thank you.
- May 8 – May 29 three night stays required.
- May 30 – June 6 full week stays arriving and departing on Saturday.
- June 1 – 6 Beach House five night stay reduced to $164 a night.
For over 80 years a family-owned resort has stood on the site of Adventure North Resort a Leech Lake Minnesota Resort. A small but elegant resort that has served families and fisherman throughout the years. Minnesota Resorts are a family tradition and the resort has thrived making it possible for us to become the present owners in 2001.
Both Steve and I come from past corporate careers in customer service and bring our passion for creating outstanding customer experiences to the resort. Our first motivation is to make your day, and if we can do that in some small or helpful way we know we can deliver a memorable, relaxing vacation.
Here you will find a classic Minnesota resort experience with natural shorelines and surrounding wooded areas just as it has been for generations. We are a small quiet resort with seven lake cabins for rent. This is one of the Minnesota Resorts where you’ll never have the hassle of crowds, and that gives you the chance to fully enjoy your vacation.
What do Leech Lake Minnesota Resorts offer?
Fishing, swimming, boating, bike trails and so much more. Experience the beauty of Walker, Minnesota and the community events: the July 4th Celebration, the Leech Lake Walleye Tournament, Fall Has It All, The International Eelpout Festival and more. Come visit us and let us show you the Adventure of the North.