All the Comforts of Home in Your Lake Cabin
At Adventure North Resort in Walker, MN, we make your arrival as simple as ‘checking into home’ by providing all the comforts needed for your relaxing vacation. Bed linens, bath, and kitchen towels are provided in each Minnesota lake cabin, towels and cabin supplies will be refreshed during your stay. Don’t worry about packing the little things, we also provide:
- Bath & Face Towels
- Bathroom hand and kitchen towels
- All kitchen soaps, Bath soaps, and TP
- Garbage bags
- Coffee pot and filters
- Salt and Pepper
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils.
- A Weber charcoal grill
- One box fan
Spring and summer Saturday check-in is after 4 pm and check out before 9 am.
Steve’s Bait Shop sells unleaded and premium non-ethanol fuel. There is a variety of tackle for sale and an assortment of ice cream and snacks.
All lake homes have TV and DirecTV with HBO although if a DVD player and movies are your things, go ahead and bring them.
We offer a coin operated washer and dryer on the resort grounds. Please bring any laundry soaps and supplies you might need. We do not sell detergent at the resort.
Wireless internet access is available from most lake homes and from the office at no charge.
What you may want to bring:
- Paper towels and napkins
- We provide one bath and one face towel per guest and refresh them during the week if you prefer more than this please bring your extra towels.
- Beach towels – please no resort towels at the beach or pool
- Electric griddles for pancakes, etc.
- Blender or food processor
- Crock Pot
- Charcoal and Lighter Fluid
- The sandy beach does become pebbly near the water’s edge. Some guests may enjoy having swim shoes for playing in the water.
- Laundry detergent and supplies
Need a warm sweatshirt or fun t-shirt to commemorate your vacation on Leech Lake? Stop by the office and gift shop to view our unique items from marshmallow forks to camo hats and sweatshirts.
Please purchase your Minnesota fishing license before arriving at the resort.
All guests over age 15 will require a Social Security Number to purchase a license. Kids 15 and under can fish without a license if there is an adult with license present.
We do not sell licenses here. You can purchase licenses in three ways:
- Online at http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/fishing/index.html?type=fishing
- By phone at 1-888-665-4236
- At a Walker, MN merchants such as Orton’s Y mart or Reed’s Sporting Goods